Executives may call the shots day-to-day at the world's leading automakers – much as they do at any other corporation – but the ultimate decision-making body remains the board of directors. And Chrysler has just named six new members to its board.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!