Executives may call the shots day-to-day at the world's leading automakers – much as they do at any other corporation – but the ultimate decision-making body remains the board of directors. And Chrysler has just named six new members to its board.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Douglas Steedland Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!