Car companies don't like the idea of a lot of electric vehicles on the road because they threaten the very profitable structure that gasoline engines offer to car manufacturers, oil companies, and mechanics. This is why so few were sold, and the few that did make it into the public's hands were crushed after the leases were over. That's the opinion of Doug Korthof, a dedicated electric vehicle driver (among other things) as expressed in this week's OC Weekly. In the article, Korthof elaborates o
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!