Tesla Motors has often been compared to Apple. The company from Cupertino, CA with a penchant for clean design revolutionized cell phones (and, some would argue, computers), while Tesla is currently taking a sledge hammer to the automotive paradigm. It grabs our attention, then, when upper-level staff move from one firm to the other.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX