Ford isn't the only one having recall trouble with its crossovers this week. Honda has just announced a voluntary recall for its 2012 CR-V, as well as the 2013 Acura ILX, to correct an issue with their front door latches. According to Honda, operating the front driver or passenger inner door handle and the door locks simultaneously could disengage the handle's release cable, which in turn may result in the door not latching when closed or popping open when the door locks are used.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX