Bluebird will make sure the debut of its electric vehicle is all in the family. The racing-vehicle maker, which is headed by UK racing royalty Don Wales, will enter an electric vehicle in a September race that will feature celebrity and father-son teams. The winner will take home the Bluebird Trophy and the contest will also raise money for charity.
Go ahead, feast your eyes on the kinds of vehicles that might compete in the FIA's upcoming Formula E. Maybe it's the enclosed cockpit, maybe it the Alien-esque color and lines, maybe it's just us, but the just-unveiled Bluebird GTL Formula E racing car concept looks for all the world like something that would slither instead of speed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX