We've had some pets with some pretty strange proclivities. There was the long-haired dachshund that preferred climbing trees and riding skateboards to chasing cars, the doberman with a penchant for Krystal hamburgers and the border collie that loved herding cats more than chasing them, but we've never seen anything quite like the pup in the video below. The latest ad for the new Volkswagen Golf in the Netherlands features a one very confused little dog as it harries its owner over the course of
No, this isn't an April Fool's joke or some sort of wacky car commercial. It's the SPCA Auckland (located in New Zealand) coming up with an innovative way of proving that it's possible to teach a rescue animal new tricks. Monty, Porter and Ginny are all dogs rescued by the SPCA Auckland, and each was taught the ability to drive a Mini Countryman around a track.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX