It seems like this story replays itself time and again. Some company is awarded a bunch of money from the federal government for advanced battery technology and claims that its breakthroughs will lead to yada yada yada. We've heard it many times, too, but it would be unfair not to give props when due, right?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!