We've been picking up bits and pieces of Chrysler product news since Fiat laid out The Pentastar's five year plan back in November, but other than the refreshes planned for the next year we're still a way off from any solid details. Rumors have been trickling in, though, and the latest nugget comes from Motor Trend in the form of a seven-passenger MPV for the Dodge brand. The supposed people hauler would be based on a C-platform Fiat architecture to compete with the Mazda5 and the forthcoming Fo
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!