Allpar is again on top of the JC49 game with spy shots of the crossover in even less dress than the last time we saw it. Looks like the news is pretty much the same, with Dodge getting a version of the Sebring-based crossover to be called Crew, and later on, Chrysler replacing the aging PT Cruiser with a distinctly non-retro variant.
- Siddharth Raja
- Jul 12, 2007
Dodge's latest crossover (codenamed JC49) has been spotted again, out testing ahead of its sales launch early next year. Likely to be built at Chrysler's Toluca plant, the new crossover is tipped to share its platform with the Sebring family and could even spawn a new version of the PT Cruiser.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models