You might recall the speculation that surrounded Dodge's new CUV and what name it would take when it graced the show stand in Frankfurt. Sources claimed that the trucklet would carry a "Crew" badge, but when the wraps came off, the Journey was born. So much for reliable sources, right? Wrong.
- Chris Tutor
- Jul 20, 2007
Allpar is again on top of the JC49 game with spy shots of the crossover in even less dress than the last time we saw it. Looks like the news is pretty much the same, with Dodge getting a version of the Sebring-based crossover to be called Crew, and later on, Chrysler replacing the aging PT Cruiser with a distinctly non-retro variant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models