When we first saw the three electric concepts from Chrysler, we immediately began thinking that the Dodge EV, with its Lotus-based chassis and electric drivetrain from UQM, would be the easiest to get on the road in a timely manner. After all, it would require the least amount of extra engineering from Chrysler. Looks like those early predictions were accurate, as spy shots of the Dodge EV being tested on real roads have surfaced.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX