According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Chrysler is recalling model year 2008-2011 Dodge Ram 4500 and 5500 Heavy Duty trucks. The culprit is apparently the left ball stud on the tie rod that could weaken and potentially fracture, which could result in a loss of steering control.
Dodge Ram Chassis Cab
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX