The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is starting to announce the expanded Takata airbag inflator recalls. FCA has over 5 million vehicles affected worldwide, and BMW has over 420,000 in the US. Honda's expansion includes 350,000 more Civics and Accords.
Dodge Ram 5500
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX