The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is starting to announce the expanded Takata airbag inflator recalls. FCA has over 5 million vehicles affected worldwide, and BMW has over 420,000 in the US. Honda's expansion includes 350,000 more Civics and Accords.
Dodge Ram 5500
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!