Could Dodge be ready to run with a new wagon in the future? Automotive News chatted with SRT president Ralph Gilles, an unapologetic fan of the now-defunct Magnum. Gilles revealed that one unnamed Chrysler exec, now retired, was responsible for killing off the car, and that other Magnum aficionados are now coming out of the woodwork within the company.
Dodge Magnum Srt8
- Frank Filipponio
- Apr 9, 2007
Click image for gallery of high-res photos by Drew Phillips and the author.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models