Icon 4x4 has once again made a big splash at SEMA, this time with its heavily customized 1965 Dodge D200 Crew Cab pickup built as part of its Reformer Series – old machinery with modern underpinnings. We love it.
SEMA is right around the corner, folks, and that means a whole slew of custom auto builders are working furiously to finish project cars in time for their Vegas introductions. One of the coolest is bound to come from ICON. Based on a 1965 Dodge D200 crew cab that previously saw use by the U.S. military, we fully expect ICON's latest to be in the running for best-of-show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX