Dodge Circuit - Click above for high-res image gallery
Two months ago we went for a ride in the Dodge Circuit EV. We can now say with confidence that it is worth waiting 70+ days to make the shift to the left side of the car, following a brief spin around Cobo Hall in a prototype vehicle during the SAE World Congress here in Detroit.
The sleuths over at Jalopnik have managed to uncover the name of the new electric Dodge that is expected to debut at the Detroit Auto Show next week: the Dodge Circuit. The news comes by way of the US Patent and Trademark Office, and after a little bit of searching we managed to locate the official registration here. We've already seen spy shots of the little electric coupe, so we know that the automaker is feverishly getting it ready for its first public outing. We're expecting to see plenty of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX