Dodge Charger Stolen
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/autos/Senator_carjacked_for_22_inch_chrome_rims'; According to the Oakland, CA police, carjackings in Raider Nation occur at the rate of about one per day. While we don't follow the news out of Oaktown on a regular basis, we're fairly certain most carjackings don't make the daily paper. So why then has the LA Times covered a carjacking in Oakland? Well, it seems that the victim was a state senator who police believe was targeted because of his car's flashy rims
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX