Episode #375 of the Autoblog podcast is here, and this week, Dan Roth, Chris Paukert, Brandon Turkus, and Steven Ewing talk about the 2015 Cadillac Escalade, what we expect to see when the updated Dodge Charger and Challenger are unveiled in New York, the BMW 1 Series M Coupe's rising stock as a classic, and Ram trucks outselling the Chevrolet Silverado. We start with what's in the garage and finish up with some of your questions, and for those of you who hung with us live on our UStream channel
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX