Dodge is giving its customers a chance to win a 2012 Journey – one of three, actually – provided they're able to go out and find it. The automaker's new marketing campaign calls the Journey a "Search engine for the real world," and this new take on the traditional car giveaway relies heavily on YouTube for broadcasting clues on the whereabouts of each Journey.
Automobiles and footwear, they're not that different, right? They're both transportation devices; Jimi said "his dusty boots is his Cadillac," putting it all in perspective. Sergio Marchionne has Balkanized the marketing of Chrysler's divisions, and Dodge has taken the opportunity to split from its long-serving agency BBDO, which has handled advertising and media buying for the whole of Chrysler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX