There are some cool things about the oil industry. Well, one at least. This is the Dockwise Vanguard heavy marine transport vessel, and it is a marvel. It is 900 feet long, 230 feet wide, and can carry a total of 117,000 metric tons (that's almost 258 million pounds!). That is enough to carry an offshore oil platform, which is impressive in and of itself, but it's how the Vanguard loads its cargo that is particularly nifty.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Dockwise Vanguard Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!