You may not be familiar with Linda Vaughn, but back in the mid-1960s, she was known as Miss Hurst Golden Shifter by just about every racing fan in the United States. The spokeswoman has teamed up with the well-known car designer Doc Watson to auction off a pair of Linda Vaughn LV-1 Chevrolet Camaro models, one convertible and one coupe, and they've just been auctioned off at Barrett-Jackson.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX