The DeLorean DMC-12 was, for a brief but shining moment, the dream of the 1980s motorist. Eventually failed in the cold, hard, reality of bad business deals and sketchy engineering, the gullwing DeLorean has nevertheless refused to go away. The injection of stardom from Back to the Future and the motoring media's near sycophantic obsession with the wild life of John Z. DeLorean have given the brand legs that wouldn't have been believed in the darkest days of 1983.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX