In another sign of its success, Ford has announced that it will be paying out a quarterly dividend, the first time it will do so in over five years. The five-cents-a-share dividend will begin on March 1, 2012.
Ford Motor announced Thursday that it is cutting its dividend in half, and reducing the fees paid to board members. While chief executive Bill Ford Jr. stated that the move was intended to strengthen the company's liquidity position during its ongoing restructuring, analysts believe the measure is largely symbolic.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX