A Tesla Model S owner celebrates driving 500 miles on a one charge of his slow-moving electric vehicle.
You can't chalk this one up to Dutch windmills and an extra push they may have theoretically given an electric car. Instead it's just plain electric power. A team of students from the Netherlands was able to wring a whopping 388 miles out of a Tesla Model S on a single charge, but instead of any sort of special circumstances or super slow speeds, the team achieved this distance in "normal" traffic, Green Car Reports says. That's far more than The New York Times managed in a drive last winter tha
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino