Do you remember the days when motorcycle jumps were measured by cars rather than feet? We know at least one man who is all too familiar with those times, and may even be haunted by them. His name is Bubba Blackwell. He is what we would call a traditional daredevil, consumed with setting records and garnering fame. It is not only Bubba's Harley but also his Stars and Stripes one-piece suit that leaves no room for guesswork as to his respect and admiration for the late Evil Knievil.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX