Yes, things are getting worse for Segway. In 2010, the electric scooter was named one of the 50 worst inventions of all time. Later that year, the CEO of the UK sales company, Hesco Bastion, died piloting his Segway off a cliff and into a river. Now, Disneyland says that it's too dangerous to ride in its park, and a California appeals court agrees.
Gamblers with families might start humming "It's a small world after all" if plans for a high-speed maglev train between Disneyland and Las Vegas continues to go forward. The "technical corrections" legislation that was recently passed freed up $42 million from a 2005 transportation bill to go towards an environmental study of the first leg of the project. The train, moving at speeds of up to 310 mph while levitating on a magnetic field, would make short work and a smooth ride of the 4 hours it
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX