Riding Shotgun With The Four-Time Rally America Champ
Dirtfish Rally School
You know you want another one of Ken Block's trademark hoonage videos, don't you? Of course you do. And so we're glad to oblige. But, Ken Block being Ken Block, "just another" video wouldn't do. No, he and his crew at the Monster World Rally Team have to make each episode count. And that requires a certain measure of creativity.
Unless you suffer from the kind of neurological defect that causes you to turn into a grinning fool every time you hear an engine bounce off of its limiter, you might not be entirely happy to have a rally school set up shop next door. DirtFish Rally School in Snoqualmie, Washington has made a name for itself as one of the best venues in the country to learn your way around a steering wheel, but according to The Sno Valley Star, not everyone's thrilled with the institution's success.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX