Racing, by its very nature, is a dangerous activity. It requires a high degree of concentration and focus on what the car is doing, what the track is like, and 1.2 million other tiny, constantly changing variables. And while a little liquid courage might help you win with the ladies the night before, it most certainly won't aid you on the track. In fact, it's probably the stupidest decision we've ever heard of anyone making.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX