When he's not competing in MotoGP, Valentino Rossi stays on two wheels at his own, private race track in Italy that he calls The Ranch. It looks like an amazing place to ride.
Ducati is best known for its powerful superbikes and sporty naked machines, but it looks like the Italian motorcycle maker might be going in a dirtier direction with a new bike called the Scrambler. This new addition may also be a more affordable way to bring fans into the Italian motorcycle world.
My cat Prytania is an enigma. Some days she'll sleep all morning and afternoon, and not make a single peep. Other days, she'll get so irritated if I haven't let her outside first thing in the morning that she'll make a claws-out attack on my feet as I walk by her. Who can truly know the mind of an animal?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX