Tony Stewart is proving that that things we love might not always be good for us. After a big tumble across an Ontario short track, the driver of the number 14 car and co-owner of Stewart-Haas Racing had another incident, this time at a half-mile dirt track in Oskaloosa, IA. And unlike that last crash, Stewart sustained some pretty bad injuries.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!