Bentley has announced Luc Donckerwolke will take over as the automaker's Director of Design. Donckerwolke started with Volkswagen in 1992 as a designer for Audi. Since then, he's worked with Škoda, Lamborghini and Seat in various design roles. His resume includes helping sketch out both the Lamborghini Murciélago and Gallardo among other notable models.
Director Of Design
The upper echelon at Lotus continues to evolve, with today's announcement that Donato Coco has been appointed as the new director of design at the UK sports car maker and engineering consultancy. The Italian designer is moving to Hethel from Ferrari headquarters in Maranello where Coco worked on recent products like the F430 Scuderia coupe, Spider 16M, California, 599XX and the new F458 Italia. Prior to his Ferrari tenure, Coco was the chief designer at Citroen.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX