Citroen has taken a unique stab at commemorating Sebastien Loeb and Daniel Elena's nine World Rally Championship wins. Rather than work up yet another tired video of the champions expounding on the virtues, trials and and tribulations that come with being the very best for nearly a decade straight, the company whipped up a diorama atop Citroen DS3. The scale model covers nine separate rally terrains, including bits from Rally Finland and the Acropolis Rally. Each one of the nine sections feature
This is the garage all us Volvophiles wish we had. Master model builder Dirk Patschowski constructed this incredible scene for Revell to display at the Techno Classica show in Essen. I built models as a kid, and quickly progressed to adding more authentic detailing than the instructions suggested, but never anything quite so perfectly realized as this diorama.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX