Add Ford to the list of automakers possibly sporting digital LCD gauges in their upcoming models. We noticed this digital cluster while riding in a Ford Escape Hybrid during a tech demo at Ford's Product Development Center. The demo didn't involve the digital gauges and the Ford spokesperson who we were riding with was unable to provide more information when questioned about the display. We reached out to Ford, who said that this was a test vehicle and would not confirm if the digital cluster
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class has had one for a few years, and Jaguar-Land Rover recently fitted units to its all-new XJ and updated Range Rover. Now BMW is getting ready to offer its own fully configurable LCD gauge cluster on the next-generation 5 Series and 7 Series models.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX