The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened up investigations into more than 335,000 Chrysler Group vehicles, following reports of fires in Jeep Grand Cherokee models and rear wheel failures in the Dodge Ram 1500. According to documents posted to the NHTSA website, 106,803 Grand Cherokees and 230,000 2009-2010 Ram 1500s are being investigated.
According to Motor Authority, Audi has developed a new differential that will find its way into all its Quattro-equipped vehicles next year. The new diff quells Audi's inherent understeer by shuffling torque between the rear wheels, thus improving overall road-holding and lending itself to more sporty (read: rear-wheel drive bias) driving dynamics.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX