As our nation's legislators continue to make it more and more difficult for diesel engines to meet tough new emissions requirements, Pilot, the country's largest operator of travel centers (aka truck stops), has announced it will begin selling diesel exhaust fluid at all of its locations. In 100 instances, the urea solution will be sold through at-the-pump dispensers while the remaining 250 or so locations will sell the fluid over-the-counter.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!