2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
Automakers are constantly questioned about their choices. From green-lighting production of an awful vehicle to offering gadgets and gizmos that consumers don't want, it seems automakers regularly make some less-than-ideal decisions. Sometimes, though, it's what automakers don't offer that creates a stir, the diesel engine being a prime example. U.S. buyers have been left out in the cold while Europeans enjoy their wonderfully efficient, diesel-powered vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX