While spending a little time over at Faster and Faster, a site devoted to motorcycles posing with very beautiful, very scantily-clad women, (I was only reading the articles, honest) I saw a piece on this 100-mpg diesel motorcycle that Hayes Diversified Technologies builds for the military. This got my attention so I did a little digging and found out that, although these have been around for a couple of years, the New York Times has only recently got it's grimy hands on one and published its tho
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies