Peugeot 3008 – Click above for high-res image gallery
There's a lot of value in a penny. At least, there could be if citizens in Broward county, Florida vote tomorrow to approve a one-cent sales tax increase. The revenue from the increase – expected to be $260 million a year – would go towards transportation projects. This includes purchasing about 500 new diesel-electric hybrid buses, starting within the next two years. The hybrids would replace the 260 current diesel buses and expand the fleet to keep up with the city's growing popula
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies