Audi A3 TDI – Click above for high-res image gallery
Audi demonstrated clearly last year that a diesel-powered race car could take on defeat gas-powered cars at the 24 Hours of LeMans and in the ALMS and they are preparing to fend off a new diesel challenger from Peugeot later this month in France. The Audi R8 sports car that debuted in production earlier this year was inspired by Audi's original LeMans car and now looks set for an update based on the latest endurance racer.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies