Ever look at something and think, "Who the heck thought this was a good idea?" No? Well, you're about to. General Motors' Chinese research and development division has come up with a new Android app that will allow people to scan license plates and send messages to the vehicle's owner, regardless of whether the other driver has downloaded the app.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Didi Plate Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!