When Mercedes-Benz rolls with DICE (Dynamic & Intuitive Control Experience), many of the clumsy controls that drivers have to fumble over will be a thing of the past. At CES 2012, luxury automakers like Mercedes and Audi (more on that in next week's episode) have envisioned gesture-based controls to be the future of in-car tech.
It's tough to think of a better way to design dice. Six sides, 21 pips. Done. Oh, but they're missing that little something. A prancing stallion! Of course! That little high-performance pony makes everything better and adds that little touch of class that says, "No matter what I roll, I'll still have more money than you."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX