Zagato is reported to have an impressive trick up its sleeve for the Geneva show next month: the revival of the Diatto marque, with a limited production sports coupe. Not much in the way of details is known at this point, but reports suggest the Diatto Ottovu Zagato will feature an aluminum construction and possibly a front-mounted supercharged V8 sourced from Maserati.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX