If you're interested in hearing how the turmoil in North Africa and the Middle East is connected to the recent spike in gas prices, we hope you've got an hour to spare. That's how long it'll take to listen to today's Diane Rehm Show, which is a great "where are we now" piece on a lot of the factors that connect the demonstrators in Libya with Saudi Arabia, the U.S. gas tax with biofuels and more.
There is a seemingly endless amount of media sources taking a look as ethanol or biodiesel or the future "hydrogen economy". Yesterday, NPR's Diane Rehm dedicated the first hour of her show to all three of these fuels, plus more. Her guests included three guests, identified on the show's website as:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies