Matte. Mirrored chrome. Gold-plated.
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Have_a_Bentley_Pick_up_a_150_000_shift_knob'; How do you know you've got too much money? When you spend a chunk of it on something like this. The leather Bentley key case is one thing, but this ... this operates on a level all its own.
Traditional metal sheet forming allows volume production of automotive body parts such as doors and roofs via a process known as deep drawing. The metal spools off a huge roll to be pressed into a corresponding mold by a three-dimensional die. High-strength steel, such as high-alloy hardenable steel or high-nickel maraging steel, is starting to take over from conventional steel though as auto makers look to reduce vehicle weight and boost fuel economy without compromising safety or performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX