With the situation still deteriorating in Japan, Daimler has announced that it is donating 50 new trucks to help out with disaster relief. The generous donation is being made to the Nippon Foundation and includes eight Mercedes-Benz Zetros trucks, four Unimogs, four G-Class SUVs and thirty Mitsubishi Fuso Canter trucks.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX