Renault has confirmed the unveiling of an Alpine concept at this weekend's Formula One Grand Prix de Monaco, but as we get closer there are new details alongisde new questions. Just yesterday came the leaked image of a concept called the A110-50C, heavily based on the Renault DeZir concept, that could turn out to be the thing itself or pure Photoshop fancy. French press is reporting that Renault COO Carlos Tavares has confirmed that a 400-horsepower concept will appear that "could be homologated
If Jesus had treated Lazarus' resurrection like Renault has treated that of its Alpine brand, Lazarus would have politely requested, "Please, leave me alone." In 2008, the Alpine's return was rumored to come riding on the platform of the Nissan 370Z. In 2009 the revival was declared D.O.A along with the co-developed Nissan 200SX. In 2010 it was back on, the new Alpine to be based on the reputation-making Alpine A110 Berlinette. In January of this year there were still rumors but still no car, wi
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!