Here's a bit of corporate synergy we didn't see coming. Carsharing service Zipcar is partnering with Showtime to present special outdoor screenings of the show Dexter and the new series Ray Donovan.
We have to imagine that Chrysler is pretty upset with the 2011 Ford Explorer. After all, when it came time to name the 2011 North American Truck of the Year, both of the Pentastar's latest offerings – the Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee – held two of the final three finalist spots, only to be beaten out by Ford's new seven-passenger crossover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX