Here's a bit of corporate synergy we didn't see coming. Carsharing service Zipcar is partnering with Showtime to present special outdoor screenings of the show Dexter and the new series Ray Donovan.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jun 8, 2013
- Steven J. Ewing
- Aug 5, 2011
We have to imagine that Chrysler is pretty upset with the 2011 Ford Explorer. After all, when it came time to name the 2011 North American Truck of the Year, both of the Pentastar's latest offerings – the Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee – held two of the final three finalist spots, only to be beaten out by Ford's new seven-passenger crossover.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models