The Chevy Corvette, Dodge Viper, and Ford GT aren't the only supercars to emerge from American automakers. Follow the story from Vector to Hennessey.
Way back in 2009, a small but hopeful automaker called Devon Motorworks came to life with a somewhat shocking vehicle that it planned to sell as a true bespoke American supercar. Sadly, and for a number of reasons (not the least of which was the bankruptcy of its major parts donor), the Devon GTX never made it into the hands of the public.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX