Automotive assembly plants can appear as different as the cars they produce, but the fundamentals are basically the same. Parts go in, they're put together, and cars roll out. And that, boys and girls, are where cars come from.
The Duck is back. Well, not officially, at least not yet. But Auto Express has images of an advanced concept design for a new 2CV that seems pretty polished. While the overall look is instantly recognizable as an homage to the original, this is a thoroughly modern looking machine. Similar in some ways to the Citroen Evoque concept of 2005, this new concept appears much more production feasible. With its open umbrella shape, it has a lot of character and would be a wonderful new entry in the retr
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX