What do sharks and the Volkswagen Beetle have in common? No, this isn't a joke. We can't really come up with any uncontrived correlations, but that isn't stopping VW from being the title sponsor of Discovery Channel's 25th annual Shark Week.
Michael Schumacher is the highest-paid figure in sports, and next year he'll be the highest-paid figure not in sports. Emerging reports speculate on how much the 7-time (maybe 8-time) world champion will be earning in retirement, and if the staggering figures are right, he'll still be making more than any of the drivers remaining in F1, including his successor Kimi Raikkonen, current defending champ Fernando Alonso and his own brother Ralf.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX